Effective as of January 3, 2022.
Our privacy practices are subject to applicable laws in the places in which we operate, which means we engage in the practices described in this notice in a particular country or region only as permitted under the laws of such jurisdictions.
Also, we may provide additional notices, disclosures, or information about our data processing practices. These notices may supplement or clarify our privacy practices or may provide you with additional choices about how we process your personal data.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE DIRECTLY TO US
We collect personal data directly from you when you interact with us or use our Services. The types of personal data we collect depends on how you interact with us or use our Services. We may collect the following categories of personal data.
- Profile Data. We collect any information or content you provide to us when you register for an account or create a profile. Examples of the information we collect include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information and birthday.
- Demographic Data. We may collect specific or general demographic data when you fill out forms or surveys on our website or sign up for and participate in our e-mail newsletters, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, and special programs that we provide. Examples of such information include age, gender, zip code, city, state, and country.
- Transaction Data. We collect transaction information related to the use of your purchases. Examples of information collected include the type of products, order details, delivery information, amount charged, payment method, billing or shipping information, customization services, and information about any products or services you returned or exchanged with us.
- Communications Data. We collect information when you communicate with us on our website, such as when you request additional information about products or services or sign up to receive our e-mail newsletters or marketing messages. We also collect communications data when you interact with us on social media, such as by tagging us and/or our products or permitting us to follow your social media profile. Examples of such data may include your contact information, the date and time of your communications, online identifiers, social media profile, and the content of your communications.
- User Content Data. We collect any other information or content you provide to us, such as when you provide design or product feedback or make other submissions to us or use other features of our website that may be offered from time to time, which may require the collection of certain personal data in order to utilize the features. Examples of user content data may include information about your size, reviews, feedback, preferences, and any other personal data you choose to provide in your interactions with us.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We automatically collect certain personal data when you access and use our Services or shop in our stores. The types of information we collect may include:
- Device and Network Data. We collect certain information about the device you use to access our website. Examples of such data include your device’s hardware model, browser type, IP address, operating system version, language settings, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion data, and mobile network data.
- Usage Data. We collect information about your activity on our Services via log files, cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. Examples of such data include your access times, pages viewed, the routes by which you access our website, your use of any hyperlinks available within our website, your Internet service provider (ISP), Mobile Advertising ID, media access control (MAC) address, and identifiers associated with browser cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies we deploy on our Services (for more information about cookies and how to disable them, see the COOKIES section below).
- Location Data. We collect precise or approximate location information in accordance with your device permissions. You may use our website without enabling us to collect location data from your device.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may collect personal data about you from other sources. For example, we may collect personal data about you from:
- Third parties hosting events, including those sponsored by Balcon217 Store, when they share event attendance or participation information with us;
- Publicly available sources;
- Other guests or third parties providing information in connection with a dispute;
- Carriers or other third parties when they share your updated delivery and address information, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication;
- Our holding business, subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Third-party social media and communication services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Instagram, that you use to interact with our website (e.g., to create an account) or that allow you to share information (e.g., via plugins, widgets or other tools), but always in accordance with the authorization procedures and privacy settings you establish with such services; and
- Unaffiliated parties, such as service providers that we use, analytics companies, marketing or advertising service providers, fraud prevention service providers, consumer data resellers, and other third parties that provide us with information, so we can better understand you and provide you with information and offers that may be of interest to you.
PERSONAL DATA WE DERIVE
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the other types of personal data we collect. For example, we may infer your location based on your IP address, or your purchasing habits based on your browsing behavior on our website.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect and use personal data for various purposes, including to:
- Provide Products and Services. Provide, maintain, and improve our data, products, and services;
- Complete Transactions. Complete the transactions you request, perform our contractual obligations, and as otherwise anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship;
- Manage Accounts. Create and manage your online accounts, and profiles.
- Service Communications. Send e-mails related to your account, purchases, exchanges, and returns;
- Respond to You. Respond to your requests and any other communications from you, including to provide customer service;
- Advertising and Marketing. Send advertising or marketing communications about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and provide news and information that we believe may be of interest to you. Our marketing and advertising will be conducted in accordance with your advertising marketing preferences and as permitted by applicable law;
- Research and Development. Conduct research and development;
- Personalize Your Experience. Monitor, analyze and audit your engagement with our brand and your interactions with our website and online ads to better understand your interests and behaviors and customize your experience;
- Troubleshooting. Debug, identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of our website;
- Your Consent. We may process your personal data in accordance with your consent or instructions;
- Comply with Legal Obligations. Comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, including our tax obligations and those related to the prevention of fraud and money laundering, and those required for you to benefit from rights recognized by law, or any regulatory requirements or provisions; and
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We share personal data for the purposes described below:
- With our Service Providers. We share personal data with unaffiliated companies that perform services on our behalf, including web hosting, information technology, payment processing, product fulfillment, fraud control, direct mail and email distribution, events, contest, sweepstakes and promotion administration, and advertising and analytics services. These third-party service providers have access to personal data needed to perform their services but may not use it for other purposes.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
DATA TRANSFERS AND RETENTION
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We retain personal data in accordance with applicable law. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, Balcon217 Store will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal data we hold if such personal data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected.
This website is not intended for children under the age of 18. Balcon217 Store does not target our products to children under 18.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Please note that our websites contain links to third-party websites that are not controlled or operated by Balcon217 Store. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that Balcon217 Store does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please review these policies before you disclose any personal data when visiting such third-party websites.
You may review and modify your account and profile information by logging into your online account at any time. If you cannot update the information yourself, you can also contact us and request that we update your account or profile information.
In certain jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request deletion of your personal data stored by Balcon217 Store. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal data, we may retain and/or use your personal data to:
- Exercise our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and/or to prosecute those responsible for such activity;
- Establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or comply with applicable law;
- Perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Balcon217 Store;
- Identify, debug and/or repair errors that impair intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, and ensure the right of others to exercise their free speech or another right provided by law;
- Complete a transaction and/or provide a good or service requested by you or reasonably anticipated by you within the context of the business relationship, or to otherwise perform the contract;
- Protect your vital interests, or the vital interests of others; and,
- As otherwise permitted under applicable law.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California can obtain certain information about the types of Personal Information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the proceeding calendar year. In particular, the law provides that companies must inform consumers about the categories of Personal Information that have been shared with third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by Negative pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing us at the following address:
P.O. Box 2631
If you have questions or suggestions regarding our privacy standards please email email@example.com .